Were you required to take a 20, 24, or 26 hour co-parenting class for a court or legal requirement?
OnlineParentClass.com is pleased to offer this online program to those that may have a court or legal
requirment to fulfill. Our classes are frequently taken for CPS, DCFS and other agency needs. This
class is also commonly called a "26 Hour Advanced Co-Parenting Class", "Level 2 or Level 3 Co-
Parenting Class" or "High Conflict Parenting Class".
While both parents can register and complete this class separately, it is not required that both parents
complete this program in order to receive a certificate of completion. This is a self-paced class, which
means you can log on/off as many times as you need until the class is completed. Parents can expect to
learn skills in positive parenting strategies which include but are not limited to:
- The cost of parenting, challenges, roles and responsibility
- Co-Parenting basics-Things all co-parents should know
- Understanding your child through divorce and/or separation
- Parenting styles, parenting in two homes
- Role modeling and respect
- Empathy and compassion with children and caregivers
- Age appropriate proper communication
- Disciplining practices
- Stress management and boundary setting
- How to Co-Parent through challenging times
- Money and time management as co-parents
You can also View 26 hour co-parenting class course syllabus.
- Free "proof of enrollment"
- BBB A+ reputation and reliability
- Licensed provider
- Excellent customer support
- Great information and easy to learn
- Instant downloadable certificate of completion!
- 100% self-paced, 24/7 access
- Ideal for court, CPS and other legal needs
One of the biggest advantages to taking our 26 hour co-parenting class online is that
you don't have to spend extra time driving to and from classes. You can work at your
own pace on your own schedule. If you need progress reports, we can provide those at
no cost and as requested. After you enroll, you will be directed to our exclusive
"members area", where you will have access to download your "proof of enrollment"
form, access the class, and change personal data. Our
26 Hour Co-Parenting Class
Rated 5/5 based on 63 reviews.
Feel like you need more support? Feel free to call our office at 949-715-2694. Our
staff will be happy to answer any questions you have.